Job acceptance offer of a position as a Financial Analyst

Job Acceptance Letter Sample



 25 Brockport Lane 
Brockport, NY 14420 

 May 12, 2011 


Mr. Joseph Lawrence 
Human Resource Director 
The Bonadio Group 
171 Sully’s Trail, Suite 201 
Pittsford, NY 14534 

Dear Mr. Lawrence: 

I am very pleased to accept your offer of a position as a Financial Analyst at the annual salary of $38,000. I have been very impressed with everyone whom I have met during my interviews and I look forward to joining your staff. As we discussed, I will report for work on the 25th  of May. If you need to contact me before May 25th, please feel free to contact me by telephone at 585-503-XXXX or by email at jsmith2@gmail.com. 

Thank you for everything that you did to make the interviewing process such a pleasant 
experience. I am very excited to have the opportunity to become a part of The Bonadio Group. 

Sincerely yours, 

Jane Smith 
  
Comments 

In a job acceptance letter it is important to express enthusiasm and to describe how and when 
you will meet your obligations prior to starting work. 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job acceptance offer of a position as a Financial Analyst