Job interview thank you letter

Description

Follow up on your job interview with this thank you letter template. The letter details your strengths and expresses your continued interest in the job.

March 5, 2014
Dear :
Now that we’ve met several times, you know more about me. For instance, you know that:
·         I am hard-working and reliable.
·         I am willing to take on any project.
·         I see things through to completion.
·         I help my co-workers whenever I can.
·         I want very much to work for you!
Now that your hiring deadline is approaching, perhaps I can help make your selection easier. Please feel free to call me at any time for another meeting. I would be happy to meet with others on your staff or to complete a sample assignment for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job interview thank you letter